Saturday, February 13, 2010Posted by motorsport at 9:47 AM // Labels: Motor Kawasaki KLX 150 2010 Modification
* Engine: Four-stroke, SOHC, two-valve single
* Displacement: 144cc
* Bore x stroke: 58.0 x 54.4mm
* Compression ratio: 9.5:1
* Cooling: Water
* Carburetion: Keihin PB20
* Ignition: CDI
* Transmission: Five-speed with wet multi-disc manual clutch
* Final drive: Chain
* Frame: High-Tensile steel, box-section perimeter
* Rake / trail: 27 degrees / 3.3 in.
* Front suspension / wheel travel: 33mm telescopic fork / 7.1 in.
* Rear suspension / wheel travel: UNI-Track ® linkage system and single shock with 5-way preload adjustability / 7.1 in.
* Front tire: 70/100-17
* Rear tire: 90/100-14
* Front brake / rear brake: Single 220mm Petal Disc with a dual-piston caliper / Single 186mm Petal Disc with single-piston caliper
* Overall length: 71.7 in.
* Overall width: 31.1 in.
* Overall height: 41.3 in.
* Ground clearance: 9.3 in.
* Seat height: 30.7 in.
* Curb weight: 205.0 lbs.
* Wheelbase: 49.6 in.